HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Free Download
HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Free Download - HP DeskJet 1010 Printer offers you a good quality of prints and fast output speed. This DeskJet printer can print up to 20 (ppm) dark & white pages and 16 (ppm) color webpages in a minute with Up to 1200 times 1200 dpi optimized dots per inch colors. Monthly duty routine of the printer is up to 1, 000 webpages. For media coping with 60-sheets and a 30-sheets output tray is available too in this DeskJet printer. To communicate this printer with other lightweight devices an USB dock is available in this HP DeskJet 1010 Inkjet printer.
|HP DeskJet 1010|
HP printer Deskjet offers affordable rates as well aprinting for the easy everyday needs. Print what you need, when it's needed, and can be high-capacity cartridges option to print more efficient (high capacity cartridges purchased separately). Its small size and save space with a concise design that fits in a tiny space. A printer to print out on a daily most basic in order to home users who have a tight budget for a straightforward simple to operate printer. You can save your space consumption size with a tiny computer printer and have a dish that can be flattened in the printer when not in use to save lots of the place. This printer is merely measuring 42 x twenty-one. 7 x 12. six cm make it small but it works fine. The printer also has a light weight that is merely 2 pounds so you may easily carry it everywhere when needed.
The printer can be used for OS:
- Windows 8 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Mac OS X
Windows 8.1 – Windows 8 32bit
Windows 8.1 – Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7 – Windows Vista – Windows XP 32bit
Windows 7 – Windows Vista – Windows XP 64bit
OS X 10.9-OSX 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6
Now, you can install the following drivers:
- The first is to open a printing device driver files downloaded.
- Then double-click on the downloaded file.
- Then click Next, and Select the language you want to use.
- Then follow the instructions displayed.
To uninstall the driver, you can remove the driver with the following steps:
- The first is to click on Start, then click on Control Panel.
- Next will show a page control panel, where you can choose the name of the printer you have installed.
- To remove click on the printer name and then click Uninstall credit application.
- Next is to follow the instructions that appear.
- You just have to wait sebantar and the printer driver is successfully removed from your computer.