HP Envy 5660 Driver Free Download
HP Envy 5660 Driver Free Download - HP Envy 5660 All-in-One your family's new creative wall plug. Discover where your creativity can take you with the HP 5660 wifi all-in-one made to help your whole family be creative, stay productive and save time. Finish projects fast, and count on borderless, lab-quality photographs and laser-quality text for an affordable price with this ink jet printer. Easily print at home or on the go from all of your devices smartphones, tablets, Internet-connected PCs and more.
|HP Envy 5660|
HP ENVY 5660 has maximum print increase to 22 ppm grayscale up to 21 ppm color, hp high-yield tattoo ink cartridges offer one more inexpensive stamping option for high-volume stamping. Print borderless, with lab-quality photographs in addition to laser-quality text with speeds that maintain your family. Print 4 a 6-inch photographs from a mobile device not having transitioning paper, and when using the separate image paperwork tray. Walk way up, for edit and printing photographs from the comfort of the two. 65-inch (6. seventy-five cm) touchscreen technology.
The HP ENVY 5660 also bulit-in with memory greeting card slot and installment repayments on your 65 in . color touchscreen, that allows you to print from your memory card. Merely plug your memory cards, and browse and choose what documents or photographs you would you produce by LCD color touchscreen display. This printer also comes with programmed 2-sided printing photos feature, that can Preserve paper and time by using that feature.
the printer can be used for OS:
- Windows 8 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Mac OS X
Windows 8.1 – Windows 8 32bit
Windows 8.1 – Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7 – Windows Vista – Windows XP 32bit
Windows 7 – Windows Vista – Windows XP 64bit
OS X 10.9-OSX 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6
Now, you can install the following drivers:
- The first is to open a printing device driver files downloaded.
- Then double-click on the downloaded file.
- Then click Next, and Select the language you want to use.
- Then follow the instructions displayed.
To uninstall the driver, you can remove the driver with the following steps:
- The first is to click on Start, then click on Control Panel.
- Next will show a page control panel, where you can choose the name of the printer you have installed.
- To remove click on the printer name and then click Uninstall credit application.
- Next is to follow the instructions that appear.
- You just have to wait sebantar and the printer driver is successfully removed from your computer.