HP Laserjet P1005 Driver Free Download
HP Laserjet P1005 Driver Free Download - HP LaserJet P1005 is a power star qualified computer printer that comes in dark and white colors. The HP LaserJet P1005 is a laser the printer is designed to the fit in small offices. The printer has a concise design allowing it to fit into small offices.
|HP Laserjet P1005|
The HP LaserJet P1005 has support 266 MHz processer which is powerful and well along with size 2 MB storage which helps to raise the create and you will find the speed as high as 12-15 webpages each minute with the LaserJet. Additionally, this publishing device also provides amazing top publishing quality with a quality of 600 dpi in that get this to publishing device easily capable of grayscale paperwork publishing professional-looking. you will get an excellent result and gets By for each month pattern of 5, 000 webpages, P1005 can outshine any ink fly image printers when it comes to publishing volume.
The printer is specifically made for small offices use. It has a newspaper tray capacity of a hundred and fifty sheets to help decrease the refilling time. The printer has resolution functions up to 600 dpi and speeds of up to 15 ppm. The computer printer offers real affordability but users must download the printer drivers in order to use all the features of the printer.
The printer can be used for OS:
- Windows 8 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and also 64-bit)
- Mac OS X
Windows 8.1 – Windows 8 32bit
Windows 8.1 – Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7 – Windows Vista – Windows XP 32bit
Windows 7 – Windows Vista – Windows XP 64bit
OS X 10.9-OSX 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6
Now, you can install the following drivers:
- The first is to open a printing device driver files downloaded.
- Then double-click on the downloaded file.
- Then click Next, and Select the language you want to use.
- Then follow the instructions displayed.
To uninstall the driver, you can remove the driver with the following steps:
- The first is to click on Start, then click on Control Panel.
- Next will show a page control panel, where you can choose the name of the printer you have installed.
- To remove click on the printer name and then click Uninstall credit application.
- Next is to follow the instructions that appear.
- You just have to wait sebantar and the printer driver is successfully removed from your computer.