How Resetter Canon Pixma G 1000 Series
Resetter is a special spare parts which used to reset the Original chip that can not be reset by software on the computer. The purpose of the reset is to restore ink ink levels in the printer so that the full-back is detected, so the cartridges that have been refilled or refilled ink can be reused.
Here we present how to reset the printer Canon Pixma G-1000 series you:
Changing the remaining ink level notification settings
From the printer driver, you can replace the ink levels remaining notification settings and reset the calculation of remaining ink level. This section describes the procedure to change the ink levels remaining notification settings.
Notification Settings Remaining Ink (Ink Remaining Notification Settings)
1. Open the printer driver setup window
2. Check whether the printer is on, and on the Maintenance tab (Maintenance), click Settings Notifications Remaining Ink (Ink Remaining Notification Settings).
Notification Settings dialog box Remaining Ink (Ink Remaining Notification Settings) appears.
3. If necessary, set the following items:
- Functions for Level Tells Time Ink (Function for Notifying the Remaining Ink Level)
- Choose the settings for the functions remaining ink level notification.
- Select Enable (Enable) to display an error message when ink levels remaining low.
- Select Disable (Disable) to prevent the display of error messages.
- Then click Set to apply the selected setting.
• Before enable the function for Notifying Level Remaining Ink (Function for Notifying the Remaining Ink Level), refill all the ink to the boundary line on and reset the calculation of the level of residual ink by running Set Repeat Count Level Remaining Ink (Resets the Remaining Ink Level Count) , However, if you reset the counting by operating the operation panel on the printer, the settings in the printer driver is not required.
• If you disable the function for Notifying Level Remaining Ink (Function for Notifying the Remaining Ink Level), you must check the ink levels remaining visually. Refill ink before the ink level is below the lower limit.
Setting Repeat Count Remaining Ink Level (Resets the Remaining Ink Level Count)
Click Reorder (Reset) to reset the ink levels remaining calculation.
• When you reset the calculation of the remaining ink level, you have to refill all of the ink to the upper limit line.
4. Apply settings
When the confirmation message appears, click OK. When you choose Close, the screen returns to tabPerawatan (Maintenance).
Starting from this point, the settings are applied.